Fly Tying
billb

( LAST CALL) Landlocked Salmon/Steelhead "Go-To Flies" Swap

RDL's flies arrived today.

Addie will finish hers in the next couple days, and I'm watching for packages from sukhoidave and the weekend fisher. I'm headed out of town tomorrow morning with the family until Tuesday afternoon, so I won't be able to check the mail in the meantime. If everybody's flies have arrived by then, I'll turn them right around for you.

Bill

Packages from sukhoidave and theweekendfisher were waiting for me when I got home yesterday. I've divided up the flies, and everybody's set went into today's mail. I split up the extras, mostly among those folks who sent a full dozen. Thanks to tdeyette and RDL for the goodies for the Swapmeister!

Everybody: Please confirm receipt of your packages.

Bill

Bill,

I received my flies yesterday and want to thank you for hosting the swap. I also want to thank you for the great Olive Cone Head Krystal Wooly Bugger (nicely tied!) with recipe. Tdeyette tied a great Estaz Comet! I confess that I plan on trying out both of thoses flies on siver salmon in Kodiak this fall!

I am really looking foward to trying out Sukhoidave's Caddis Hornberg (beautifully tied!) and Manwitter's Sonefly Nymph on trout and landlocked salmon in local lakes. I'm saving RDL's Estaz Egg fly for Pink Salmon in Hope, Ak this year (It's gonna be a killer!).

Thanks to all and tight lines!

Moushka