Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
bobfly

Blue Charms

post-11676-1205733734_thumb.jpg

I`m having a lot of fun with these little one`s . Some more in the #8 - 12 range

Just hope I`m not boring you all :unsure:

Lovely, what are the hackles?

Jason.

jason. they are hen saddle dyed medium Kingfisher. The only hackles i have small enough in the colour. As these are fairly dense i strip on side and use 3 turns max.

bob

post-11676-1205805666_thumb.jpgsome #12 double featherwings to go with the others

Those little feather wings are are really cute!

How do you like the doubles?

Howard

Haven`t had much to do with them till recently. They`re something that`s not readily available around here. Nice to tie Hairwings on but feather wings are a bit fiddly

Bob

Now Bobfly,

You are all ready to come fish Newfoundland with me! Those are the only flies you'll need for A. Salmon. Come to think of it.... You might want to tie up two lots, cause i'm coming with you! lol

Nice ones yet again!

Phil

Now Bobfly,

You are all ready to come fish Newfoundland with me! Those are the only flies you'll need from A. Salmon. Come to think of it.... You might want to tie up two lots, cause i'm coming with you! lol

Nice ones yet again!

Phil

Wish I had the money to travel to all of these places LOL At least some of my flies get to see them :bugeyes:

Seems these little blokes are popular most places

Now Bobfly,

You are all ready to come fish Newfoundland with me! Those are the only flies you'll need from A. Salmon. Come to think of it.... You might want to tie up two lots, cause i'm coming with you! lol

Nice ones yet again!

Phil

Wish I had the money to travel to all of these places LOL At least some of my flies get to see them :bugeyes:

Seems these little blokes are popular most places

hi Bobfly

As Phil and yourself mentioned These Blue Charms works almost everywhere. So if you got the chance sometime in the future to hunt Atlantic salmon dont go without them. ;)

Nice ties by the way.

Regards

Jens

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this