Fly Tying

PA Spring Creek

I leave for camp next Monday.

We plan to hit Spring Creek out side of State College PA on Friday May 28th.

The plan is to fish the Benner Spings area first in the am.

Then move to hit the Sulpher hatch later on in the evening.

Any one who has ever fished this creek, can attest to the LARGE native brown trout that thrive in this stream.

If your in the area or want to play hookie give me a call on my cell 412-352-0515.

Wish I could, Kevin

My schedule's as tight as a snare drum. Now they tell me the walleyes are starting to bite on the pond. To hell with the lawn!!! cool.gif

Have fun and tear 'em up headbang.gif

Figures! I've got to work the next two Saturdays wallbash.gif wallbash.gif I've never fished Benner Springs just looked it over. Fished the Paradise area a few times though. It's kind of weird fishing when your not aloud to wade.

Sorry no can do for me. I'm rebuilding my deck. This should score some extra points in the luv bank with my wife wink.gif, I need these points because I've been fishing WAY to much in the last 2 month.

Shhhhh, don't tell everyone about the marriage bank...in case there are ladies listening.... it is a TOP secret SECRET!!! tongue.gif

'Nix

P.S. I know... I have been withdrawing too much that soon...the check is gonna bounce...

We fished Spring Creek a few years ago and the fishing was fantastic! Have fun!

Humm, I'm on vacation the 28th. Spring creek eh... Maybe I'll tell my wife I have an out of town meeting Friday!

I'm possibly going to Pine Creek this weekend depending on the weather.