Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Steeldrifter

Rod building/tying room finished

Well here it is..in my ever growing attempt to have the ultimate man cave so that the only time I have to see daylight is when I'm on the river :lol: Just about done with the rod building/fly tying room in the basement. I ended up building a 8' wall which doubled the rooms size to 9'x25'. All thats left is to get a 2nd fly tying desk which will go where the desk chair is at the one end, and then fix a couple celling panels and finish the base boards. But that will have to wait till I get a few bills paid up to get that stuff. So here it is....Who wants to come over and hang out in the "shop" ;)

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Steve

I really want to thank you for posting those pictures! You have done a great service to those of us who's wives think we have too much "stuff".

I'm printing up a wallet size set for my wife to carry in her purse when she goes "stuff shopping with me.

:headbang: Unreal......wow.....I am without words almost.....Sweet spot. To think I am excited about getting my new desk in this week or next. Of course once the kids leave in like 10-15 years...... :yahoo:

Thanks for showing off the room.

WOW!!! I know its a lot to ask, but would you consider adopting me? I promise to be real good, pick up after myself, I won't eat much.... :D

Take Care,

SD,

Buddy that is just plain SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :headbang: :headbang: I hope the hell you have great insurance. PLUS it's too damned neat

Fatman

That is WILD!! I love it! You're missing something though.

A fish tank or two!

Add a couple of tanks of nymph species and the chicks will be all over you...

:huh: Umm I think I may rethink that one, I have caddis all over the house, and my "chick" is not all over me..... :dunno: ...... :blink: Seriously though it is the ultimate tying school, and my 3 boys love chasing them down with their bug nets. :yahoo:

I'm sure glad that I got on the computer this morning. I have my capes and saddles all packed up, and was puting on my hiking boots and heading north, but RRSHS saved me :D

Take Care,

:huh: Umm I think I may rethink that one, I have caddis all over the house, and my "chick" is not all over me..... :dunno: ...... :blink: Seriously though it is the ultimate tying school, and my 3 boys love chasing them down with their bug nets. :yahoo:

:lol:

I may have to stop by and check that out! The CG is sending me to Selfridge in June, and I've already got plans for my next house. I'm single as the day is long, so I've got the luxery of having my entire house be a "flyfishing room," but you've done well here and have inspired me in my new place. I've got a brand spanking new table waiting for me that my grandpa made for me to replace the one I made ten years ago, and slat board ready to be hung when I get there.

The hardwood floors....hmmmm.....I'll have to work on that one.

Nicely done!!!