Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
ShadowNix

Coulee Region in WI...

Hey guys and gals,

Just wondering if anyone has ever fished the Coulee region in SW WI... or if any members are from there. I am looking at job offers in the area and was just, you know, reconiotering the area smile.gif Of course, I will have to find OTHER reasons to go there for the missus.... bugeyes.gif Ciao!

'Nix

I'm relocating from Michigan to Wisconsin next week. I was just offered a job west of milwaukee so I'm looking for a little direction as well. I will have to definitely brush up on my spring creek fishing. Haven't done it since I lived in Minnesota a few years ago. Any help is appreciated. Thanks

Justin

I currently live in Madison, WI. Moved here late last summer from Montana. I'll be here 4-5 years while my fiance' attends grad school before we head back home to MT. I have yet to extensively explore many of the spring creeks, but I do have quite a bit of info to go from whenever I do have time and inclination to hit up the trout. I've been having a blast with the change of pace warmwater fly fishing offers to tell you the truth. I love trout, but while I'm here I will be definately taking full advantage of the warm water fishery!!!

I'm always looking for fellow anglers to fish with so if you are moving to Madison let me know and we can get together on the creeks.

Tight lines!

Hey Guys,

In 1 year, I hope to relocate to Madison to work at the Children's Hospital (finishing up training here in Philly) so definetly keep watching the board. When I do, I will need some FF'in buds! Ciao!

'Nix

Sign in to follow this