Fly Tying

Wovenfly Swap Pic's

What a great looking set of flies. I cannot wait to get them and start tying a few. Lately I have gotten into weaving flies and am having a great time. Thanks for hosting a great swap.

Winefly

Is anyone going to be in Idaho Falls, Idaho this weekend for the expo? My grandaughter and I will be tying there. It is a great show to attend if you get the chance.

Got them today. Great flies everyone.These were the first flies I have ever woven.

Brent thanks for hosting a great swap.

I got mine this morning. Thanks everyone, they look great. This is a great concept..... I get to mail out a little box of, shall we say Pintos, and get a little box of Ferraris in return :D (I didn't mean to offend anyone if they are still cruising around in a '73 Pinto hatchback)

Thanks again, and Take Care

Wicked,

The expo was well attended and there were about 150 tyers. My grandaughters vice and tools never made the plane ride but thanks to lots of friends we had more than enough to get the job done. I think they had about 400 at the banquet/silent auction/live auction. This is one of the better expos around the west.

Winefly

The mailman must be out of town because no flies have arrived here yet. Not time to panic yet but getting close. :dunno:

Winefly

Just got mine today!! :yahoo: :yahoo: They are much to nice to fish!! Thanks to all the tiers, and mostly to wickedcarpenter.

What a Monday! I received my set of woven flies, great patterns everyone and well tied. :yahoo: The weather was finally nice enough to sit outside for dinner and have a glass of wine while I studied the flies for more ideas. Hard to get any better than that, unless it is fishing those flies and having that glass of wine.

Winefly