Fly Tying
coreycs

Out West Flies

Received your address Mike, Thanks the flys will be flying your way soon :rolleyes:

By the way what type of trout you have down there? concrete trout? :hyst:

the deserttrout is out

Received Dezod's flies last night! Thus far, we've got some good looking flies that I'm sure will fish very nicely!! Great job guys!! I'm updating the list on page 1 now! :headbang:

Just a quick reminder In case someone needs one ... :dunno:

Just under TWO WEEKS LEFT until the June 15 deadline. We have four sets received as of last night. Check out my updated post on page one of this thread to check the status of the group.

Mike: Addy Please.

I got carried away and tied about 20 of the little buggers so there will be a little extra some thing in your stocking. :D

Frank

Frank addy sent -

professori - I think I received your flies, (unless someone else is from Canada that I don't know about.) :dunno:

BTW - Those are some pretty darn nice flies we just had added to the mix, from Canada!! ;)

For those who haven't sent their flies yet, please do remember to sent your flies in a padded envelope and include a padded envelope for return. Thanks gang!!

By the way what type of trout you have down there? concrete trout? :hyst:

the deserttrout is out

I just re-read your post. (Guys, this is one VERY funny man!!) :blink:

Actually, California DFG stocks some pretty hardy little buggers! Most cities have small lakes that allow for fishing. I usually fish Laguna Niguel Lake, NOT stocked by DFG but privately stocked by a consession that hauls them in from Mammoth Lakes, CA and Utah. Also, when we have a good year for rain, Trabuco Creek gets stocked and 1/2 the challenge is getting back through the brush to get to the creek. It's one of the most challenging areas to fish that I've ever encountered!! If you don't have a four-wheel drive vehicle, I wouldn't recommend trying it! :o

But, hey thanks for asking!!!! ;)

WHOA NELLY!!!!!

I just realized that you have me on your swap even though I was actually explaining that I was too busy with other swaps! Luckily I was just checking up on the progress of this swap and saw my name there!

I am happy to oblige, however, with a streamer pattern. If I get on it tonight and send them in ASAP, I can still make if for the deadline. I will tie streamers because the rivers here are flooding and they seem to be the only thing anyone can catch fish with.

WHOA NELLY!!!!!

I just realized that you have me on your swap even though I was actually explaining that I was too busy with other swaps! Luckily I was just checking up on the progress of this swap and saw my name there!

I am happy to oblige, however, with a streamer pattern. If I get on it tonight and send them in ASAP, I can still make if for the deadline. I will tie streamers because the rivers here are flooding and they seem to be the only thing anyone can catch fish with.

WOW, sorry about the mix up! AND ... Thanks for offering to still participate in the swap!! We've got a nice collection going and I think you'll enjoy the flies that are in the mix thus far! I see a few of those being real nice to try on steam fishing steelhead!! :yahoo:

Mike: Addy Please.

I got carried away and tied about 20 of the little buggers so there will be a little extra some thing in your stocking. :D

Frank

Thanks Frank!! You are a blessing!!!!

Flys are done! Please send address!

I tied 4xL sz 14 Olive Boufaces. I would send pics, but I can't figure out how to reduce the size of pics to an acceptable level.

Thanks for adding me to this swap, I am glad now that I did it!

Chris :P

If you would be so kind as to update the pattern under my name i would appreciate it. I sent the "dead chickens". They are a variation of the renegade that i have heard local people call that. I was trying a new hopper idea and they really looked weird. After getting back some top class flies from another swap i didn't want to send some bad hoppers. These dead chickens almost always produce good strikes any-where in Colorado that i have been, especially when there is no real hatches going on.

I had already sent before reading that you wanted padded envelopes...i used 6x9 manillas...sorry. They should hold up...they made it through the last swap.

No problem! I made the change to the tyer list on page one. I may have a couple of extra padded envelopes (if I can find them) :dunno: If I do I'll just transfer over the address and postage.