Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Green Acres

Soooo Excited

So I bought a single wide mobile home a couple of weeks ago and have been working hard to fix things up and make the place liveable

anyway, in a little over 48 hours They will be installing the new carpet.

why does this excite me so. because after I have carpet in I can set up MY TYING ROOM. thats right, mine, all mine, not mine as in I split it with a roommate, not mine as in I'm renting from a landlord so I can't paint the walls a repectable color, oh no, MINE

as an aside, in the massive compliation of tying rooms, there is one painted a great true blue color, if that individual happen to read this I would love the name of that color

My thanks to LOWE's or running great sales and to red bull energy drinks for helping through 84 hour work weeks and still allowing me to find time to fix up the house

Pauly

You go Green!!! Home ownership is not an easy thing,but it sure does have it's rewards....many of which you have named!! Good luck,and send us some pics!!!

Jack

Hi Green,

Good for you getting your own place AND I see you are in Bozeman. That's a great place too. Gretchen and I lived there for several years not too long ago. We fished the Gallatin just about every night during the summer. It was great! Take care & ...

Tight Lines - Al Beatty

www.btsflyfishing.com