Fly Tying
Fishyman

Storage tubes for crystal flash / flashabou?

those are a good idea, and they look good too

Holy Necropost Batman! This thread is back from the dead! Very worthy of bringing back up and timely I might add. I was looking at my old tubes and one was broke... got me thinking "Where am I going to get these again???"

I made this out of cherry and wooden dowels, turned on a lathe, to fit clear fluorescent bulb covers.

Rotary%20Caddie%20sm-L.jpg

Beautiful handy work there sore eyes! I like that it keeps the materials dust free!

the original packaging bag seems to work just fine for me. saves a lot of money to buy other materials

the original packaging bag seems to work just fine for me. saves a lot of money to buy other materials

Seriously? You like the packaging that Flashabou for example comes in? Really? Didn't think so.

Must have missed this thread the first time around, and I have a goodly number of extra tubes by whomever repackages these for the fly shop, but I'll definitely have to check out these out when I run out...

I emailed the ridderboss3 and he said he still makes these think I will get some from him. Really need something for the flash

Seriously? You like the packaging that Flashabou for example comes in? Really? Didn't think so.

you dont know what the hell i like & dont worry about it

Must have missed this thread the first time around, and I have a goodly number of extra tubes by whomever repackages these for the fly shop, but I'll definitely have to check out these out when I run out...

I like the original packaging just fine too. Clip the corners off of the bag, pull out a few strands at a time with a bodkin. The rest stays in the bag. Works great.

visipak sales them in 4 foot sticks, unfortunatly you have to buy them by the full box of about 150-260 tubes.lol