Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Jens Lund Adamsen

Gray Wulf

Jens, Looking at those i would say that the salmon had better watch out!

Bob

I think the fish may need a more sporting chance,

those are fine looking weapons you tyed there

Looking good Jens, dries, that is my favorite way to fish for steelhead too!

Howard

Jens...........one day soon..........perhaps as soon as next year............i am gonna COOL IT with all these dang shows all over the dang country.....and take the money we soend on that every year, and come up to Canada.......(East coast), and fish for Salmon...........ATLANTICS. I been sayin' this for over 10 years........ but i SWEAR..........the time is near.

My wife and i are gonna fish in Canada for the first time later this summer in Aug. All on the west coast in B.C. But soon.........next year i hope..........the Gaspe.......... :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: Life's to short not to do it.........the shows aint goin' nowhere.............GOTTA do it. On dries......... :headbang: :yahoo: :headbang: mark..... B) p.s. i've got the flies tyed already......... ;)

Willowhead;

Someday you'll have to put us on your list too, we have a great river for dries, esp. since they changed the regs. on the North Umpqua to no weighted flys and no attachments during the summer. Kinda like fishing in the old days before everybody discovered lead and eggs, and brings more people up to the same level. Not much chance of flossing here.

Howard

:D Hi Jens

Nice dries!! I´ve just started dry fly for salmon, got me a LeCie 11' a couple of years ago and tied some bombers.

I have had some quality dry fly fishing on Fosen north of Trondheim, sadly no quantity.

Where are you taking your dries?

SKITT FISKE!!

//Tompa

Willowhead : You might want to consider Newfoundland as your destination . Our province has about 60% of the salmon rivers (approx 180 rivers licensed) in North America and all the rivers are fully public ...Frank

Mark, I second Frank!

Although I could be a little biased... ;) If you have any questions Mark, just let me know I can try and answer some. But you may want to talk with your friend Joan Wulff....... I hear she has some experience around this place...

Willowhead : You might want to consider Newfoundland as your destination . Our province has about 60% of the salmon rivers (approx 180 rivers licensed) in North America and all the rivers are fully public ...Frank

hi Frank and Tompa

Newfoundland is where these flies are going in 22 days. I will be based at the Lower Humber.

Hi Willowhead

Go fishing these Atlantic salmon next season. Dont prospone it any longer or you will just end up in the old mens home complaining about all the things you did not manage to do when you were still able to and feeling sad. I agree with Frank. Newfoundland is a good alternative to Gaspe and cheaper I think.

And to the rest of you guys Thanks for your comments

Jens

Hard to go wrong with a fist full of wulffs. I ussually have a box or 2 full of them, just incase :)

Thanks for sharing

Dana