Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
bobfly

Black and Blue variant

Palli sent me some seals fur on the skin a while back . Not your average stuff , about 6-10 mm long . This is the best use I can think of for it to date . Used it as body come hackle . Its very translucent and bright . Pic doesn`t really show it up . Wing is pony hair

Bob

post-11676-1213167057_thumb.jpg

I REALLY like this fly Bob,

This years runoff here is unusually high and expected to last for sometime.

Black and Blue tubes/Intruders are a killer pattern in the winter fishery here

when the clarity is around 3-5 feet. This pattern should be excellent here this

summer as the conditions start to moderate and I'm looking for a smaller fly

to work the smaller current seams in light glacial silty conditions that come up in the

p.m. when temps have risen and the snow and ice is burning off.

Your fly looks Extremely fishy, very translucent, and with a lot of wing movement.

:headbang:

Speyman

WOW Bob..........man that is a KILLER! The JC dominates in the best of ways..........seems to look as if it'd function as both a cheek and an underwing..............sorta.......... :D ..........the Seal is UNREAL..........really long fibers..........that should undulate like KArazy. :yahoo: Fantastic pattern............wish i could fish it. I STILL GOTTA GET some of that Pony hair.............. :help: ............ :lol: .............. :blink: ................ :P mark..... B)

WOW Bob..........man that is a KILLER! The JC dominates in the best of ways..........seems to look as if it'd function as both a cheek and an underwing..............sorta.......... :D ..........the Seal is UNREAL..........really long fibers..........that should undulate like KArazy. :yahoo: Fantastic pattern............wish i could fish it. I STILL GOTTA GET some of that Pony hair.............. :help: ............ :lol: .............. :blink: ................ :P mark..... B)

You never never know !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D Hallo

Nice tie. Wouldn't mind taking some of those for grilse fishing in august or on tidal zones in october.

Would NOT mind getting my hands on that blue hair for my Dee Sheeps.

Anyway, nice tie and lovely to see it on a single. I tie almost exclusively on tubes and sometimes doubles now a days, Sad but true.

Always TIGHT LINES :D :D

//Tompa