Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
tompa

collection

:D Hi all

THE SEASON IS ON!!!! :headbang: :headbang:

I havent done so much fishing yet but in 2 weeks I´m leavin for Orkla and 3 weeks salmon fishing.

I've held some tying seminars throughout the winter and spring. They were aimed for beginners trying to build up complete salmon boxes.

I can tell you it was a long time since I tied so many salmon flies :blink:

So here I am with doubles, tubes and microtubes up over my ears. I´m thinking maybe of assembling some complete sets of flies and selling them. They are almost all M Frödin templedog patterns and tied on SALAR doubles or FITS tubes. I've only used the best materials known to man for theese flies. If you or someone you know is interested drop me a PM. Maybe someone always thought that the Frödin flies looked interesting but found it hard to tied them or get the right materials.

Here are some samples on doubles.

The flles are from up left: Yellow Whitewing, Dee Sheep, Thunder Spey, Patakhorva, Silver and Silver, Green and Grey, Sierrakhorva, Greenlander, Black and Silver, Fireass Zonker

I wish to extend to each of you TIGHT LINES!!! :D :D

//tompa

post-1781-1213452395_thumb.jpg

post-1781-1213452416_thumb.jpg

post-1781-1213452432_thumb.jpg

post-1781-1213452444_thumb.jpg

post-1781-1213452459_thumb.jpg

post-1781-1213452481_thumb.jpg

post-1781-1213452497_thumb.jpg

post-1781-1213452510_thumb.jpg

post-1781-1213452537_thumb.jpg

post-1781-1213452552_thumb.jpg

Great flies mate. there`s not one of them I don`t like

Bob

THE SEASON IS ON!!!! :headbang: :headbang:

I havent done so much fishing yet but in 2 weeks I´m leavin for Orkla and 3 weeks salmon fishing.

I've held some tying seminars throughout the winter and spring. They were aimed for beginners trying to build up complete salmon boxes.

I can tell you it was a long time since I tied so many salmon flies :blink:

So here I am with doubles, tubes and microtubes up over my ears. I´m thinking maybe of assembling some complete sets of flies and selling them. They are almost all M Frödin templedog patterns and tied on SALAR doubles or FITS tubes. I've only used the best materials known to man for theese flies. If you or someone you know is interested drop me a PM. Maybe someone always thought that the Frödin flies looked interesting but found it hard to tied them or get the right materials.

Here are some samples on doubles.

The flles are from up left: Yellow Whitewing, Dee Sheep, Thunder Spey, Patakhorva, Silver and Silver, Green and Grey, Sierrakhorva, Greenlander, Black and Silver, Fireass Zonker

I wish to extend to each of you TIGHT LINES!!! :D :D

//tompa

Hi Tompa

Superb set of doubles. They will give you a fair chance for success in Orkla. Which beat(s) are you going to fish??

Regards

Jens

Thank you for your kind comments :D

Jens:

We're going to fish (depending on waterlevels) Forve, Kvåle, Öyum and Meldal JFF beats. Since we are staying on Vormstad we'll probably take one or two turns in Liehölen and Finnhölen as well.

No private beat this season, the one that we had before has sadly become a long running pool with few bitingspots left since the big flood in 2003 :angry:

We have a new beat though but it's not aveliable until 2009. But that's OK. I have had better fishing on dayticket beats than on private beats over the years. You just have to know where to go.

3 weeks is a fair amount of time o we'll probably head over to Gaula as well and if the rain comes we will also try som dryfly in the spaterivers on Fosen.

Skitt fiske :D

Beautiful flies and wonderful tyin'. mark ;) btw, what hook(s) is that?