Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
weekendwarrior

Slovenia

Hi

I was fishing in Slovenia in April and it hit it wrong, just my luck. It is one beautifully country.

I am planning to return before the end of the summer. Which would be best August or September.

Thanks

Bernard (from Ireland)

Bernard,I'll be able to find out next week and let you know when I get back unless Gregor sees this and tells you(and hopefully give me a fishing report whistling1.gif )

Ashley

From what I can tell September is the month.Where you staying?

Fishing was excellent.

Ashley

Ashley where were you fishing?

This year is a total disaster. The wheater I mean... Nothing but rain. mad.gif

So I think the best time will be in august and september. For me, august is the right choice!

Gregor,

Your right about the weather it rained the night I left turning the Soca muddy.I fished the Idrija,Ljubjana(sp) and Boca.The Soca was out due to snow melt and Unec out due to the rain so I'll have to return to fish those 2.

Ashley

It was surposed to be guided but I was left on my own some of the time so next time it'll be a diy trip.That should give me a chance to do some exploration.

Ashley

If it is not a secret - who guidet you? I now most of guides in our country, they are all good fellows!

Gregor,

I sent a pm.Its not a secret just don't want him to get a bad name.Hes after all helped a introduce a lot of people to the fishing over there.

Ashley

Sign in to follow this