Fly Tying
Guest Big E

The Flies Have Eyes Swap

Big E-Flies are in the mail. I didn't enclose return postage as you still have the International Return Coupon from the Scud swap. If that is a problem PM meand I'll get one off to you ASAP.

Guest Big E

Sounds great. I'll let you know when they arrive. Hopefully better luck this time and the mailman doesn't get greedy.

Guest Big E

Rcvd flies from Charlie today. A great set of first flies to start the swap out.

Guest Big E

Rcvd flies today from professori and Mr Steelhead.

Sweet is all I can say.

Mr Steelhead....your's looks like my pattern except I have claws of material instead of marabou.

My flies are done. I just need to make the toe tags and get ‘em in the mail. I’ve got family coming in from out of town this weekend so they prolly won’t hit the Post Office till Monday or Tuesday but I’m ready for an addy.

Thanks

-D

post-4914-1217206796_thumb.jpg Mine are done, I will get them sent this week. this is one of my all time bream smackers, I caught over 50 of the little boogers saturday morning in less than 3 hours, when I tie this on I hear the music from The Good, the Bad and the Ugly,,,hahahahaha,, Hope ya like really is a simple ad deadly fly,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,B,,,,,,,,,,,

Big E

Flys will be mailed tomorrow. Had to change what I was going to send. Streamers did not come out so I make up some Black Eyed Shrimp.

Thanks for hosting the swap. :headbang: :yahoo:

deserttrout