Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Hot Tuna

Trial By Fire, 2/24/08

Hi Guys and Gals,

Just wanted to report that we are back in our house. Thanks to all of you in here who offered support and assistance...Allstate was very fair with us and we are in good shape with the exception of the loss of my two feline friends Toby and Mina. We've adopted a Maine coon cat named Sunny and she is enjoying her new home. Our old dog Max(14) made it back home too... our next door neighbor Jimmy saved his life during the fire. I look forward to jumping back in on some of the posting. A special thanks to my friends in the swaps who were kind enough to send me flies even though I wasn't able to finish up.

"Rolling on what do I find? What do you think I see? That boney hand comes beckoning...buddy come go with me." Trial By Fire, Jorma Kaukonen

RIP Toby and Mina :(

John, sorry to hear about the kitties, but glad that everything else was replaceable and you are back in business. I look forward to having you back around now...when you are not out on the whiteflies ;)

Really blessed to hear y'all are back under your own roof. The offer still stands as far as anything I can do that y'all need.

God's best to you,

Mark

It's good to hear you got all back together. We have a sick cat in the house now, it's amazing how attached you get to those things, sorry bout yours.

Great to hear your back home Tuna! Sorry bout the kitties, It's always tough to lose pets.

Mike