Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Ashby

Some shots from the weekend

These pictures were taken about 12 miles from my house last weekend. It was nice and cool, well, cooler than it has been so I got out to take some pictures and see what I could find. I got one ground squirrel that wanted to play hide and seek with me in a tree. Another pair of ground squirrels that wanted to play WWF, a couple birds and that is it. The squirrels were the best, I sat there close to an hour watching these guys and they are all a mess. I laughed my butt of at all of them, and they give you a show. It was pretty cool to be around them like this, and watch them interact each other. I even got a picture of one giving mommy squirrel a kiss. But first will be the damselflies, they were amazing.

Ashby

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

AWESOME! :headbang:

All great shots. My favorite is the last shot. I am going to guess and say it is a Ross Goose.

WOW I love the damsel fly photo it really is some thing special!! again WOW

tyrite

Thanks guys, tyrite, I'm not sure if it's a Ross or a snow goose. Ross geese have black on their wings as do some snow geese. This one was all white, I only know I got lucky to get a little flirtatious look for a picture.

Ashby

Love that first shot, but they are all nice..Great work Ashby..