Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
sherrib

Childrens Swap #3

Unfortunately I will not be at the meeting there is a band booster club meeting at 6 pm that I have to be at. Sorry, Sherri :(

Mswaterfowler I got your pm. I sent you a reply, I was gone all weekend.

My address is

Sherri Blaylock

6500 N. 49th St E

Ft Gibson, Ok

They are on their way. Couldnt get them out yesterday we had a football game and couldnt get out cause when we were about to leave and coach runs into the locker room and says,"get downstairs, tornado warning." It didnt rain the whole time and the nearest tornado was like across town, they obviously havent lived in Oklahoma. I used to live in Owasso, around Tulsa. And we didnt get out until like 6. But they were mailed today. Should be there by the end of the week. Thanks for hosting!

Zachs are running a little late, I spoke with his mom and they are in Colorado, he is fishing the Team Cup Youth, anyway, she is putting them in the mail on Monday. So as soon as I get all the flies I will ship them. Sherri B

Sorry wrong swap, I recieved Butterflys for the decorative fly swap, still waiting on Butterflys for this swap and on Zach's. Sherri B

Recieved Zachs today, another great tie and anxious to hear how he is doing in Team USA. Sherri B

Day 5 did you get my pm? I will try to send the flys out this week as soon as I recieve Butterflys. Sherri B