The biggest problem of fly-tying

So take her fishing..

at Bushmills in Ireland

IPB Image

on the Beaverkill NY

IPB Image

and have fun together in the outdoors

Roy

i'm glad i'm divorced and no longer have that "whining wife syndrome" that i used to have! :D

If that the BIGGEST problem you have tying flies, consider yourself blessed. Think of all of us that tie crappy may fly wings. Now that's something to bitch about :hyst:

Or, you could be at the bar picking up beers and women.

I guess I will have to jump in being one of the lucky ones. My wife love's my bird dogs (Brittany's). In fact she encourages me to take them hunting. She doesn't mind my fishing as long as I take the problem dog with me. She love's the peace and quiet when I tie fly's. That gives her time to read, her favorite past time.

Plus when she complains about spending more time together I suggest we have sex. That usually shuts her up for awhile!!

...although she is not nearly as tolerant with the time I spend on tying and photography forums. :(

You're in good company there Russ!

Brian

...although she is not nearly as tolerant with the time I spend on tying and photography forums. :(

Brian

Now that she is learning the internet, we may have to schedule time on the computer. :)

How' the fishing been in Utah this summer, Brian?

m8 the worst issue with my tying is that alot of the time i have to rely on my parents to get materials for me...... i have great parents but they do winge alot.... my dad dosent because it gives him an excuse to go to the fishing shop..... he does complain when he buys things and i dont get time to ite him 1 straight away...... my mum also winges about mess....... but i just ignore the winging clean up and try to tie me old mans flies before he has a cry and if i get it all right i have a pretty peaceful week

I hear ya troutkiller. Parents are always putting spending limits and bans on my hobby. If they tied flies they'd think differently. :)

yeah my dad tries.... but alot of the time fails..... i am starting to teach him what i know but he is to good to be taught by me......... that really annoys me when he thinks he knows too much to listen

Brian

Now that she is learning the internet, we may have to schedule time on the computer. :)

How' the fishing been in Utah this summer, Brian?

The fishing in Utah is great for the the rest of Utah, but for me it's not so great! :huh:

It sounds like you need to get a second computer! That's what my wife and I did.

Brian