Fly Tying
mswaterfowler

Made 2 Fly fly tying desk

I really need a new desk so i can upgrade off of this tiny table i got nowand i was looking at the made 2 fly desks. Anyone have one? they look pretty solid and my dad said if i paid for half i could get it. If you have one please tell me if you like it. thanks in advance

I've sold a fair number of them through the years and everyone I've kept in touch with (that purchased one) seems to be happy with them. I was going to get one years back but I have too much stuff so I re-thought things.

I have both the full size desk and a portable one (desk top). I am pleased with the contruction and have used them for years. I got a 2nd full size desk for my wife and she uses it for her craft work.

post-911-1217897269_thumb.jpgI have had one for about 6 years and it has served me well ,I also got the hackle cabinet with it.

I put a piece of white poster board on top of it ,when it gets dirty I get another pc for about $2.00.

You have to put the desk together ,but it was easy

Thanks for the information on the Made to Fly table. I

have ordered it from Cabela's, however it has not came in yet.

I also tried to order the materials/hackle cabinet, they notified me

that is no longer available. Does anyone know of another source

for the cabinet?

I'm waiting for my Grande River desk top to come from Cabelas....they are blowing these out at 50% off in the bargain Cave so if you've been thinking about one now is the time to go for it....

HT