Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
JayMorr

I am Haunted by Trout ;)

I thought I would share some pics from a recent trip here in Utah. We had a great time. The highlight was breaking off on a couple of really nice fish! The Caddis Hatch was literally a wave/storm front. Closing my mouth was an excellent plan! You can also read about it on my blog.

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Some Trout Candy....

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

We picked up a few nice bows!

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

We had a lot of fun! Few more..

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Hope you enjoyed the photos...

Jay, I always love your photography. It's so well done. I really like the photo of the guy trying to select a fly (I'm sure it took a long time even with such a small selection).

You didn't mention what water it was. If it was the Provo, then I take back all the nice things I just said and I'd like to replace it with....you suck!

:D

Hi Jay,

Great shot. It looks like a great trip and I loved the stream. With all the shots you made did you get any time to fish? Take care & ...

Tight Lines - Al Beatty

www.btsflyfishing.com

Jay, as usual you continue to provide awesome photos to the forum! Great job!!!

Great pix Jay. A good reminder that the golden time of the year is fast approaching. Time to clean the junk out of the photo archives and finish wrapping the new guides on the 12-wt. Nothing beats September and October, whether you're fishing or shooting pictures.

I appreciate the comments. Oatka..... close. It is a little farther up north. Feel free to shoot me some details if you would like the info. I know you are familiar with UT water.

Al, I was able to stick a few fish. I posted some additional shots on the blog. If you want to check them out you can Here.

Peter, Fall weather is around the corner.

Thanks again fellas.

Boy that looks like some really good fishing water Jay. The photos are pretty awesome. Looks like you and that 40D are getting along pretty well.

Ashby

Very nice images and fish Jay, I think I met you here in Vegas before, is that your home base (Vegas)?

Paul Cichocki, LasVegasPIX photography

PS have youo fished Beaver UT or the Sevier? any luck?