Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  

Will Milne: Hatches Cover Photo

In case you didn't know our very own Will Milne supplied the cover photo for the 2008 issue of Hatches and I must say it is one of the best cover shots I have personally ever seen on a fly fishing/tying magazine.

The printer got word to me yesterday that the cover has been printed and it looks amazing so I am excited to finally seeing the magazine in final form hopefully next week.

IPB Image

That's great to hear! I really enjoy his work and so it's great to see that he's getting it put to good use! I'm sure he'll frame a cover for the wall!

Congratulations Will (and Will)!

I still have to order my copy. I'm such a slacker. Probably in a few weeks I'll actually order it.

Hi Will Milne,

Congratulations! I've been watching the magazine unfold over the last several months wondering who made the great shot for the cover. I'm really pleased for you. GOOD JOB! Take care & ...

Tight Lines - Al Beatty

www.btsflyfishing.com

Nice work Will and Will. Goes to show what a little Will power will do. Kudos for avoiding the standard ho-hum cover shot. Hatches definitely stands out from the crowd.

Ty all

I feel very honoured that Will #1 ( I'll be Will #2 :))) chose to use the image and am looking forwrd to seeing the whole mag. looks like it will be a

very valuable resource .

I think Will #1 Mullis deserves all the major kudos we can pass his way!!!! for having the dedication/courage and passion to put this thing together , especially given the fact that the mag. industry is such a difficult arena these days.

I really do hope folks support the mag. and we get to see many more:))

cheers

Will