Fly Tying
professori

Coho Swap

Ok folks. I've been in a few swaps in the past months and thought it might be time to host one. The first 12 people (counting me) to respond will get into this one. Any freshwater coho pattern will do (I think you guys south of the border call them "silvers") . Due date October 10. By the way, I am in Canada and US postage doesn't work here, so an International Return Coupon would be appreciated instead of stamped envelopes.

If you can let me know what you will be tying, we can avoid duplication. Thanks

1.professori - size 10 KCK (Kelly's Coho Killer) - sent out

2.rockworm - Sent out

3.coreycs - Carmichael's Second Chance in Fire Tiger color ABSOLUTE NO SHOW

4.Student4ever - sent out

5.Bead Head - TBD - Sent out

6.Troutnabout - sent out

7.MAWitter-deer hair or marabou attractorABSOLUTE NO SHOW

Swap isnow closed. 7 swappers-14 flies (you get 2 of your own back as well).

Profesori:

I'm in. And by the way, the coupons are no longer being used. We will have to send you cash to cover the postage. Or in my case I can meet you and just pass them on. We will be fishing the Skagit system the weekend after Labor Day (down here). We will be at the Hozemeen Campground on the US side from Sept. 3-7.

Frank aka Student4evr :thumbsup:

Seems to be pretty slow response to this one. I'll leave it 'till Sept 10 and then we'll see if we get a few more. If it stays as small as it is, how would tying up enough for 2 each sound? (As it is right now, iwe'd each tie 8 and get 2 of each pattern back in time to try them out on my favorite salmon species.)

Count me in. I guess I can do two coho swaps that should leave my box set for the season.

Thanks

Bead Head

You're doing the FFBC swap too, aren't you? Dang, that means I can't do the same pattern for both swaps now. <_<

I can't decide between the Coho Comet and the Popsicle. Maybe I could send one of each instead of 2 of one of them?

That works for me.