Fly Tying
day5

Hey BUD! FredH

Im hearing that you all are planning a Hurricane party? What kind of beer should I bring? Take cover and stay safe We will keep you all and any others in our prayers!!! B)

Bud Lite.But I'm sure by late Sat. I'll have switched to crown reserve.My party tommorow is still on.Gustav is to far away to stop that.

However if Gustav reaches cat. 4 or better come Sunday were taking our hurricane patry on the road.

Fred

Hi Fred,

Hope the party goes well.................wish I could be there.................... :drunk:

Lets hope that Gustav keeps its distance

All the best and have a bud for me ok

Mike...................................... B)

I tried but all traffic lanes are northbound now I need a helicopter I guess!!! stay safe Fred!

Been thinking of Bud, Fred and the others in S. LA for days. It is not good right now. Looks like Bud's place is in the NE eye wall at 11:15 EDT. Checked the N.O. radar and looked at his location on Google Maps.

Please, everyone stay safe.

Terry T.

I am safe.Home and office still standing.

Bud 's place took a direct hit. all my thoughts and prayers are with him and his family.

Glad to hear you're ok Fred. I hope Bud is well, too. We've been thinking about and praying for you guys around here.

Take care,

Terry

Thanks for the update, Fred. Glad to hear all is well with you. If anyone hears of Bud, please let us know.