Fly Tying

Hatches 2008 Has Arrived!!!

After a small delay in shipping because of the holiday weekend I can FINALLY announce that Hatches 2008 has arrived at my doorstep! After what seems like a lifetime in production it is finally here and I must say that I could not be happier about how well it turned out, I am truly proud of it and I hope all of you are to.

I know everyone is anticipating the magazine and I can assure you I will get your copy to you as quickly as I possibly can. Today, all of the magazines will be dropped off with the company that will be handing the mailing, they are going to be much quicker than me sitting in my garage stuffing thousands of envelopes like I did last year.

Lastly, I know there are people out there waiting for the 2008 issue to arrive before ordering. Well, it is here so you don't have to put it off any longer. :D

As alwasys, thanks to everyone here at FTF for your support. Hatches and FTF for that matter would not be possible without the great group of people that visit this site, post patterns and get involved with the daily discussions here. It has been a fun journey since starting all of this and Hatches is my way of saying "thanks" and I truly hope you enjoy it.

"In a world...." where I usually don't care about what mail comes to my house, I now have something awesome to look for!

Glad i finally ordered mine last week.....i'm such a slacker!

...dropped off with the company...

I hope you pay your wife and kid well for the work you are forcing them to do in your garage while you're out fishing!

The word I got was the company got them all packaged, labeled and shipped out late last week via bulk mail. Shouldn't be long...

Hatches ROCKS THE HOUSE. Wow. What a great issue.

Got mine Tuesday!

My buddy Ian up at Flymasters called me and told me they were in and that he had one set aside for me. Pretty sure they just needed my $$$ since I can't walk into the shop and not spend at least $30. :huh:

Great job everyone! Will, Al and Gretchen, all the contributors..you guys do such a great job! :headbang:

Scotty

Waiting for Hatches is like waiting for a box of swap flies.Like X-MAS come earlly. Thanks Will.

Fred

Just a heads up, I really thought magazines would have started to show up before now. As I said before, an outside company handled the mailing for me for the first time(before now I personally packed every magazine that was shipped out). I did this to speed up the process or so I thought. I put in a call to them a few minutes ago to see what is up and they assured me they were mailed but they are going to look into it and get back with me.