Fly Tying

Hatches 2008 Has Arrived!!!

ALLL the mail seems very slow lately in my area. Outbound as well as incoming. Maybe it will show up today, along with some fly tying materials which have been in the mail for over a week! I guess there is a good reason it's called "Snail Mail". :)

Wow, about time. I have been worried that the company I hired to do my mailing lost them somehow only telling me they actually shipped. Great news!

Got mine in the mail today! :yahoo: Another mighty fine job by everyone that is involved. :headbang: Great! Great! Great! and by the way, it's Great! :hyst:

OK, I took a map, marked the locations of the FTF members who have already gotten theirs, and the fly shop I know of that has copies, and I've triangulated the data and viewed it under a black light while listening to the opening of CSI Miami, and I've determined that I should get my copy.........sometime. :blink:

OK, I took a map, marked the locations of the FTF members who have already gotten theirs, and the fly shop I know of that has copies, and I've triangulated the data and viewed it under a black light while listening to the opening of CSI Miami, and I've determined that I should get my copy.........sometime. :blink:

Always good for a laugh :hyst: :hyst: :hyst:

Good Day,

I live in West Michigan. Got mine a few days ago. Look for a white envelope from Cincinati... And Will, great job again!

Steelie

I added Steelie's data to my equation, recalculated the data, inflated my tires to the proper pressure, and the results still came up with me getting my copy....sometime! :blink:

Got mine today. Just made a quick thumb through. Looks like I've got a lot of reading to do this weekend. Job well done. :yahoo:

Guest Big E

I think my mailman must have kept mine...

I want my Hatches now!!

no...like now!

c'mon.....how about...................................now!

darn....still not here :(