Fly Tying

Hatches 2008 Has Arrived!!!

has anyone else still not got it yet? I just went and made sure I didn't brainfart and only think I actually bought it. For once I was right :) still waiting though.

I got mine today! No time to look at it yet... just got in and about to have a bite of dinner... but then it's time to cozy up with Hatches! I'm looking forward to the read!

:D WHOOHOOO !!!!........Got MINE !! EXCELLANT !! actually I bought two...two hands ,ya know.

oops...thats my excuse for drinking Beer..sssss

Got mine the other day and it's just incredible. I got it the day of a Trout Unlimited board meeting... I took it with and passed it around... some already get it, but those who don't were marveling at it, both the content and the amazing photography.

Quite a few people were heading home to check out hatchesmagazine.com and place their order!

OK, I took a map, marked the locations of the FTF members who have already gotten theirs, and the fly shop I know of that has copies, and I've triangulated the data and viewed it under a black light while listening to the opening of CSI Miami, and I've determined that I should get my copy.........sometime. :blink:

I WAS RIGHT! I GOT MY HATCHES....."sometime"!!!!

It came today!

First reaction out of the envelope: WOW!

first of all, is any other magazine for fly fishing or any other subject so freaking glossy? It's amazingly great looking in every aspect.

I have yet to read more than a few headings, but I can imagine, like issue 1, i'll read the whole thing!

Thanks again to the Hatches gang!