Fly Tying
Fred H.

Beginner CD

RJD31 is the 13th inquirery on this thread, there is room for 11 more. Fly tyer Guy made a comment but never said he wanted one.FTG if you want one let me know.

Fred,

I have loved and been amazed by all of your ties...PLEASE make shure i am on this list.

if possible put in a better description of your Beta and Gold fish ties as well.

Thanks for furthering education in realistic tying.

Fred,

I have loved and been amazed by all of your ties...PLEASE make shure i am on this list.

if possible put in a better description of your Beta and Gold fish ties as well.

Thanks for furthering education in realistic tying.

Thanks DrVette, you are on the list. As for the golfish and Bettas I will send you a cd with just them on it

as they are not flies so to speak. It was a project for a pet store and more glue than thread was used.

The boddies were hand carved from a single block of foam and fins were glued on.Not exactly fly tying.

I have too much going on right now ,but remind me the first of next month and I will be happy to do it for you.

Fred

Fred will paypal be ok to pay? I think it covers the differnce as in £ to $.

They (pay-pal), assured me it would.

To all. You do not need a pay-pal account to use pay-pal . Any major credit card will work.