Fly Tying
Dart

The Royal Family Swap

got mine yesterday as well just incredible sorry mine were of lesser quality then the rest my deepest appologies to all thanks for hosting dart great swap :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

umm... not sure what flies of yours you are talking about....

I thought all the flies were top notch. In fact I was a bit concerned about my own flies after I saw what showed up today. :unsure:

I thought we all did a great job in this swap, and will be making up a shadowbox for mine.

Thanks all, and thanks Dart for hosting!

Mine arrived today as well. Every fly is top notch. All the patterns lived up to the anticipation. What a wonderful collection.

I'm glad things are rolling in! I also plan to get my flies in a shadow box along with a freestyle fly Rocky sent me, a Royal Wulff Futzer sent me and some classic wets Mike sent me. I've never framed anything, but as soon as I can make it through Valentine's day and hire someone else (anyone a gemologist and want to work for me? :D) I'll get that done.

I think it would be a great idea for everyone to post their finished project for those who plan to frame them.

The flies finally made the trek to the great white north.

These are some great flies everyone. Thanks everyone for letting me jump in.

This one was great.

Justin