Fly Tying
RJD31

Fly Tyers Dungeon Christmas Box

Gooseberry

I have ordered the box the last two years, and the overall quality/quantity have been exceptional. You probably would have a difficult time finding anyone on the forum with complaints about their products. However, last year there were problems with deliveries as well as packages not being labeled.

Ron

Good Day,

This has got to be one of the best fly tying deals you will ever run into! And you will then be hooked! I personally find the materials to just as good as if not better than many things you find in the marketplace. Resiliant, colorful, inexpesive, but strong. Time to order!

Steelie

Thanks for your comments. I have addressed the shipping issue so everything will go out the first of November for all pre-orders, plenty of time for Christmas. All products will be labeled. Last year I lost over 20 Christmas Boxes in the mail and scrambled to fill them again before Christmas. I am limiting the number of these boxes at this price to 100 this year. Again thanks for your comments. I have also made FTD a full time endeavor, instead of a part time hobby business.

Guys - I got an E-mail from the Mad Scientist earlier this week indicating that the Christmas Gift boxes are ready to ship. It looks like he only has about 26 of these left, so if you planning to order one this year you may want to order one soon. Definitely a great deal on a bunch of tying materials. I ordered one for myself already and told my wife she had already gotten me a Christmas present. :D

I ordered mine the same day that he sent out the email alert! :thumbup: It sounds like quite a selection of material and you can't beat the price!! :lol2: I'll be watching for that little white truck with a package!!! :eek:

I've never ordered one of these before, but between your comments and what I saw on the website, it looks like a hell of a deal. Mine is reserved.

Rick (mtgrizzly52)

My christmas box arrived today! :thumbup:

I don't know how he does it and stay in business!! :ban:

There is so much great material in there that it is beyond belief!!! :clapping:

He really must be MAD!!!! :yahoo:

The Christmas box landed at my doorstep this afternoon. Wow!!, what an assortment of material, great color combinations. This is my first time and won't be my last. I am one satsfied recipient of the Christmas box.

Fly Tyers Dungeon that was first rate !!!

Have a great one

Pat Carroll