Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
letumgo

Copper October (Tube)

Thanks Micke. After seeing all the great tubes everyone has been posting lately (yours included), I got inspired to try some today. They are lots of fun to tye.

Thanks Micke. After seeing all the great tubes everyone has been posting lately (yours included), I got inspired to try some today. They are lots of fun to tye.

And you are good at that :headbang:

Ray, i finally hunted up those doubles i promised you. Man, they are a COOL hook......they're pretty long........and very flexable.......you can actually squeeze the two hoosks, one up over the other i you put pressure on the sides of them..........The eye "returns" all the way down on both sides to each of the individual hook points, with an added "curve" out to the sides.....and they are a silver color.........your gonna have a blast with these.........i just figgered you were the guy to have 'em.........since you always commin' up wiff "different Stuff." Six hooks in all.....that's all i got.....so send a fly back on one if you don't mind. Post office closes here on Sat. at 10:45 so i better get crackin'........gotta hunt up your addy now. :D Lemme know when they arrive. mark..... ;)

DANG...........Ray......... have your addy over at my PM's page at CFT..........and there's no way to currently access that page from FTF..........even if you go from the Artistic Salmon fly tyin' page to your PM's............it takes you back to FTF PM's............so, if you see this in time........can you PM your addy again. Or else we're still on hold............. :(

DAMN, Ray........i FOUND IT!!!!! Goin' to the post office now. :hyst: :yahoo: :hyst: .....btw, is that tube above familier lookin' to me.....? :lol:

Ray, they're in the mail............ :thumbsup: