Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Lance Kekel

Off to Grayling!

The countdown has begun! Beginning Monday of next week I'll be starting my annual week of fishing, eating and sleeping, with the sleeping part being somewhat optional! I gotta admit that the current long term forecast has me more than abit concerned about the odds of hitting solid hex action but a reliable source tells me that they are expecting duns to start trickling off as early as tonight on some stretches of water. headbang.gif If not? I'm still looking at a stop at the cane rod builders gathering, the Trout Bum BBQ to raise money for the watershed AND a solid week of GREAT dry fly fishing on some of the most beautiful stretches of water anywhere!! pimp.gif

Let the Hex hunt begin! kicking.gif Jumpy.gif gunsmilie.gif

For any of you MI folk who may be out and about my trucks pretty easy to pick out. Blue 2000 Dodge Dakota ext. cab 4X4. with a cap Goodyear mud tires and Ohio plates that read: FLYTYIN

Feel free to flag me down/stop and say hey!

I'm off Friday for elevan days so I'll be around you but probably spend more time west. If I venture your way I'll look for you. Enjoy.

good Luck Lance....

I hope to be out there sometime next week to with some friends. Work sorta has me tied down but if I can unstrangle myself I will be gone.

Sign in to follow this