Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
day5

Mason any one?

WOW its almost been a year since I have seen many of you! it is almost time for the GLFFF mason tying expo again. So who is making there wife cancel her plans to attend? I am!!! :D Ridderbos Ill drive. Redwings if you get there first save tables for Ridderbos and I. Will.....Hatches Booth? Redleg are you over your homo spell? Can you make it this year? PK Two hearted I know Ill see you there! Paul? (I call you that cause rifleriversteelheadslayer is to dam much to type) KID? WICKE>>>>WORD! BFR see you there. I think I know who will show.... but I know the burning question.................SD? Oatka? If you do not know what I'm talking about http://www.fffglc.org/index.html Visit here. Ill be tying and having a blast!

Good Day,

Yep - all signed up. The GLC is expecting 80 tiers this year including such notables as Ray Schmidt, Dennis Potter, Rusty Gates, Dick Walle, Julie Nielsen, Oscar Feliu, Bear Andrews, oh, and me too... :rolleyes: This is always a fun day for tiers and visitors to the show. A great chance to see other other folks you don't get to see all that often and see what others are up to at the bench. See you there!

Steelie

KID?

If this is me then yes, I think I'll try to make it, I might even sign up to tie. I've got the e-mail invite so I've got to figure that out still. Should be a good one!

Oatka?

If this is me....well, even if it's not.....probably not. I'd LOVE to go. I've never been to anything other than a small how to at a local fly shop, then my monthly Guys, Flies & Pies. BUT, it's because of the past few years of reading about Mason, Somerset, and the other shows, that I finally decided to do that monthly GFP, and the BIG November event. So, as much as I can't make it to Mason, I'm pretty excited about what's coming up here in just a month! Hopefully it will be a great event and something looked forward to year to year just like your Mason show!

Have fun, take pictures (I always say that), but since I have a photographer lined up for GFP, I can ask for pictures knowing that I can return the favor soon too!

wait, I guess, if someone wants to pick me up and pay my way, THEN i could probably show up to the Mason show!........anyone?

Same deal as last year. If you are tying and want to make a few extra bucks send me a PM and you can sell copies of Hatches at the show.

Good Day,

So to does this bring up the subject of the annual FTF group photo at Mason! You know who you are... all those ugly mugs with only Day5 and myself to make it look good... :rolleyes: Man you guys need to shave once in a while... and a shower wouldn't hurt either, haha. So I am thinking the usual... Saturday, high noon near the water fountain near to the auction area. IE near the bathrooms... probably where we should all be anyway as we do have a bit of a funk... and this might make the air smell better... <_<

Steelie