Fly Tying
Fred H.

Christmas Crappie Swap

Ok I am in. I would hate for you guys not to have 10 and cancel the swap. I am a new member and will let you know as soon as possible what I will tie.

Thanks for joining. please read the pinned articles on the swap page. Thankas, Fred

I will tie an Orange Tiger BH Nymph. Picture soon.

Ok I am in. I would hate for you guys not to have 10 and cancel the swap. I am a new member and will let you know as soon as possible what I will tie.

Thanks for joining. please read the pinned articles on the swap page. Thankas, Fred

This pattern is a body weave of orange chenille and cocoa brown dubbing brush Llama dubbing, Pheasant Tail for the tail, hook size #10, gold bead head and light blond palmered hackle. Almost complete with flies and will ship soon.

Jacktjl AKA Tim

post-17692-1225243251_thumb.jpg

Fred:

I have been busy, but I'm in. I have a brother in Minnesota who could use the flies.

Frank aka Student4evr

Ok Frank, I'll take you as the last tier and close the swap at 12.

P.S. great flies in the deepwater bluegill swap from someone in upstate Wash.

We aim to please!!! :headbang:

Should get mine out soon, just waiting on my order from J Stockard. As soon as I get it, they will be sent the next day.

Should get mine out soon, just waiting on my order from J Stockard. As soon as I get it, they will be sent the next day.

No prob, take your time . They're not due to me til Dec. 3.

I'll be out of town this weekend . So if I recieve some flies I'll take pictures and post them Monday night. Fred

Got my package, they are all tied up. Should be heading your way monday or tuesday.

Wow, got the first two sets in today. Great looking flies from Floyd and Paul (rrshs). Floyd you gone over board with the extras my friend ,Wow.Thank you very much. And Floyd sent all of you an extra as well.

Fred

This pattern is a body weave of orange chenille and cocoa brown dubbing brush Llama dubbing, Pheasant Tail for the tail, hook size #10, gold bead head and light blond palmered hackle. Almost complete with flies and will ship soon.

Jacktjl AKA Tim

The flys were shipped today.

I finally decided what to tie, its gonna be a black rabbit hair leach. a simple to tie pattern, just a rabbit strip tail and wrap the body with a rabit strip.I think your gonna like them. Should be ready to ship soon.

got two more sets in Monday.

Great looking flies from jacktjl. Tim ,thanks for the extras and the llama wool dubbing. It's great looking stuff, can't wait to use it.

Also recieved some great looking purple leaches from KRD.

I decided to wait and take pictures of the first and second six sets.So I will probably post pics Wendsday night as mail did not run today in observence of veterans day.

got two more sets in Monday.

Great looking flies from jacktjl. Tim ,thanks for the extras and the llama wool dubbing. It's great looking stuff, can't wait to use it.

Also recieved some great looking purple leaches from KRD.

I decided to wait and take pictures of the first and second six sets.So I will probably post pics Wendsday night as mail did not run today in observence of veterans day.

Fred the Llama dubbing floats even when saturated so if you are using it for nymphs you may want to add some weight. Its perfect for dry flys or something you want to stay near the surface.