Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
willowhead

Morning Star

Thankx for the very kind words Micke.....and i'm VERY MUCH hopin' you can make the Clearwater Junction '09 in Sept. in Roscoe, N.Y. mark..... ;)

Pretty little eye catcher there mark. I think the wing looks great. That hooks is sexy too. Let me tell you if you keep em comming im going to have to try a bead fly.

Phil

Hell Mark, you are a wild man! :thumbup:

I don't know if it will catch fish, but it sure caught me!! :serenade:

This is an awesome fly! I love the wing and the whole fly seems balanced. Probably one of my favorites of your recent ties.

TKX. guys.......

Phil, you outta try one.....lotta FUN! :thumbsup:

bigdewy, "wild and KArazy....." :D glad you like it........

Alex, your makin' me happy little Bro., cause your one of the guys gonna really take over for all of us old farts.....and Big Time Carry On! ;)

Check it out. I got some Crazy ass hooks from Ronn, and this is my first try at tying on one. First time I fully intended on cutting it off, and I think it shows. I didn't want to waste too much good materials so the tail is kinda crappy, and the wing is pretty shrunken.

Thought you might appreciate it as the fly in this post is your practice fly.

S

post-12607-1225334918_thumb.jpg

SheZ, i DO appreciate it, immensely. Tells me you with the program in terms of the Brotherhood. :D You dig?

Your floss work is very nice, and i like the design as well. Gotta watch those herl turns and keep 'em TIGHT together. It's a little thing, and i seem to mees it up way to often myself. But those little things make all the difference.......what a GORGEOUS! hook. Thankx for your imput. mark..... ;)

mark love the choice of the bead on this fly.it goes great with the whole color of the fly. would look really good in a shadow box haggin on the wall :headbang:

Thankx David........that's actually one of the LEAST expensive beads i've ever used. Cost litterally pennies.......came in a package with others just the same color, in different sizes and shapes, from Walmart. You'd be surprised where you can find cool beads........... :D

i sent your package bout three days ago.........hooks, gut, and "stuff".....feathers, tinsel, etc., etc......lemme know when you get it........... ;)

mark..... B)

thanks mark ill let you know when i get it and i think i will have to go to my local walmart to see what i can find

Thankx Rocky..........have a great time and a safe time on your hunt. mark..... ;)

Thanks Mark i will be safe. leave tomorrow 1 day home be back in 14 and i hope to find 4or 5 more mixed wings from you

for my eyes to ponder :headbang: :headbang:

Rocky