Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Seadog

Size #10 or Smaller

Seadog,

I received flies today and they all look great. Thanks for hosting a terrific swap and thanks to all the tiers.

Until next time...

Seadog,

I received flies today and they all look great. Thanks for hosting a terrific swap and thanks to all the tiers.

Until next time...

Jim those are the neatest little flies I have ever seen , thank you for tying two for everyone.

Seadog ,thanks for hosting a great swap and thak the rest of you tyers for the great flies .Opening a

swap box is like having a second X-Mas.

Fred

Jacktjl and Fred I'm glad you all got your flies.

I also wanted to say thanks Fred, for having your realistic instructions posted in realistic section. It's great that you would share that! That is some great Fly Tying.

I received fly's in the mail today, They were great.

I can see I need a lot of practice.

Thanks Seadog for hosting.

I received fly's in the mail today, They were great.

I can see I need a lot of practice.

Thanks Seadog for hosting.

No problem! I thought we had a pretty darn good batch of flies. Also, I thought yours were just fine :thumbup:

Package arrived in Reno today. Lots of great looking flies. Thanks Seadog for the extra hopper. I'm going to have to try tying with foam. It makes some great looking bugs! :thumbup:

got my fish slayers today. Like bigdewy I need to try some foam also. But thank you to all tiers for the awesome bunch of flies. And mdntn your fly is great. We all need to practice more. Thats why we have ftf and friends here to swap with and learn from. Thanks seadog for hosting bud.

got'em today. Really great batch of flies. It never ceases to amaze me the amount of talent and skill shown in these swaps. Thanks for hosting this one.

Got the flies today in the mail. Those are some amazing flies and the buggers will be used tomorrow for some steelhead. The #22 and #24 dries are incredible. I can't wait until next year on my favorite Brown river.

Great swap Seadog and thanks all for a fun trade.

The Bloody Bugger in the package just landed a 9 pound steelhead today, followed by a 7 pound Brown. Wonder what I'll be tying tonight...about 10 more.