Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
flyryan

akroyd white wing

WwwwOooooWwwww.................. "We Free Kings" .........VERY VERY VERY HIP! mark..... B)

First off, welcome aboard Ryan! You've obviously got some crazy skills with the beauties. :punk: I'm too lazy to comment on all of your flies individually. I found each of your flies to be really beautiful, and I look forward to seeing more of your work in the future as well. :clapping: :cheers:

Yes, I'll second Letumgo's welcome. A little overwelmed by the number of flies posted so I'll comment here. All are very creative and very well done. A pleasure to look at for sure. I enjoyed the creative back to back hook tie on the dun palmer especially. These are definately all quality ties. I love seeing these here, and so just for your info, there is a classic and artistic salmonfly site that is associated with this site at Classicflytying.com that you'll really enjoy if haven't already visited. Again welcome, hope to see more of your ties and input.