Fly Tying
letumgo

Happy Thanksgiving!

I just wanted to wish everyone a Safe and Happy Thanksgiving holiday. I know this post is early, but I won't be around the next couple days. Just wanted to say I am thankful for all of your help and the inspiration you've provided. Hope your all able to find time to enjoy the holiday with friends and family.

THANKX! Ray.......VERY nice of you to wish us all a great holiday. i wish you the same TWOFOLD! Your always an inspiration as a wonderful fly tyer AND a super person. You be safe out there and hold on to your friends and family. Take care, and get back here and show us some more COOL flies. mark..... ;)

Happy Thanksgiving,

I am thankful for enough to eat, and enough to share with many good friends. I am thankful for this website and all the really great tyers, posters, photo takers, and people I can give a hard time too. Mostly I am thankful for having a bit extra to share with folks I do not know and are having a hard time of it. May your Thanksgiving be as good or better.

Cheers, to all of you, Jeff Aka Futzer.

Hope everyone has a quiet and peaceful Thanksgiving. Enjoy your family and friends, and maybe make some new ones.

Include the folks overseas in your prayers, they really miss thier families during the holidays.

Have a great Turkey day everyone! Looking forward to good food, good friends, and relaxed tying while I go home and watch the one Lions game I get to see a year ;)

Happy Thanksgiving. I am very thankful for family, food, beer, fly tying and fly fishing.

Fly tying ,Fly fishing, food, family, friends, football.......................see all the best things start with F

Fred

Happy Thanks Giving to all here. My family will be with me at my home tomorrow to eat the Turkey and stuffing that I make. This is a bitter sweet Holiday this year for me. The really big thing I am looking forward to is my Grandson will be able to have Granpa's Turkey Dinner tomorrow. This will be the first time that he can. After this tradition is passed down my next project will be to make the boy one hell of a wet fly tyer and hopefull a Salmon Fly tyer as well. Lastly to anyone who is traveling please take your time and arrive safe.

Happy Thanksgiving to all from California, we are finally getting some much needed rain which we are most thankful for. Looking forward to spending the holiday weekend with my family and having some great food.

Have a great holiday weekend with those you love, say a prayer or two for those in need and I appreciate all the dialog you all manage to send to this forum, what an awesome site we share here. GO STEELERS!!

Have a good one

Pat Carroll