Fly Tying
Claudia

Flies from the vice.

WOW! MY BAD! i meant to say dubbing! dont know what is coming out of my head these days! i really prefer dubbing cause you are able to do so many things with it and adjust it to the way you want and color and such!

Very nice work! I love the segmentation you created with the body. Nice colors too.

Playing around with a marabou collar for a squirrel zonker.

Zonkerflare.jpg

My new perchbuster... been toying with this one for a couple of weeks. I like where it's at right now... though I am still toying with a couple of little tweaks.

Perchbuster.jpg

Thanks Gustav! They are pine squirrel zonker strips.

Ever since I posted about the "wild side" of leech patterns, I've been looking for some fun patterns to work with. Here's my first 3 takes on the M.O.A.L., aka, the Mother of All Leeches.

img3528x.th.jpg

These are a bit large for the local trout, but there are some bass that I'm thinking might want a taste, as the water is already warming up around here.

Frank

Ever since I posted about the "wild side" of leech patterns, I've been looking for some fun patterns to work with. Here's my first 3 takes on the M.O.A.L., aka, the Mother of All Leeches.

img3528x.th.jpg

These are a bit large for the local trout, but there are some bass that I'm thinking might want a taste, as the water is already warming up around here.

Frank

Could you please do a step by step for those MOAL Leeches. The SBS Phil Rowley has confuses me.

Nice looking flies you two! Those are awesome! I hope those have gone into the database. I just got home, and haven't gotten through all of the new posts yet.

Could you please do a step by step for those MOAL Leeches. The SBS Phil Rowley has confuses me.

I've never done a Step By Step before, but I can try! Keep an eye out for it in the Bench board.

Frank