Fly Tying
Claudia

Flies from the vice.

Nothing new under the sun, but productive none the same ;) Lefty's Deceiver "if it ain't chartreuse...it ain't no use"

P1020668.jpg

Nothing new under the sun, but productive none the same ;) Lefty's Deceiver "if it ain't chartreuse...it ain't no use"

That's what I've been trying to tell them, but all I seem to get is "Chartreuse is just another color."... <_<

Chernobyl Sculpin

chernobyl_sculpin.jpg

Theat Sculpin was born to catch redfish I tell ya :bugeyes: Besides...Lefty woudn't steer us wrong :D I'll giving that one a shot over some oyster bars once I get the hang tying a couple.

Your website is great, marked to favorites.

Cheers...dave

Theat Sculpin was born to catch redfish I tell ya :bugeyes: Besides...Lefty woudn't steer us wrong :D I'll giving that one a shot over some oyster bars once I get the hang tying a couple.

Your website is great, marked to favorites.

Cheers...dave

Fish for redfish... or bluegill... or brown trout. Fish in Yellowstone... in White River... on Greenland. But do it with a chartreuse fly. LOL

Thanks for warm words about my website!

Here is a terrible photo of a soft hackle post I recently did.....I'd like the focus on the bottom 2 beaten up patterns....probably my greatest compilation of 2010 success wise

Photo214.jpg

here is an electric banana/blue epoxy minnow that was originally intended to be an earring for my gf, but I had to keep it for my arsenal

Photo210.jpg

here is an electric banana/blue epoxy minnow that was originally intended to be an earring for my gf, but I had to keep it for my arsenal

How do you make an ear ring? I would like to see a step by step for that.

Here's a fly for Troutguy's Saltwater swap.

post-18545-1287699982_thumb.jpg

post-18545-1287699990_thumb.jpg

sorry for picture quality took from phone.

Hey guys, figured I should get a fly in before surgery this Thursday, nothing major just a hernia repair. Its a Glen Grant of sorts, hope ya like. Thanks Austin.

DSCF2563.jpg

My two most recent flies. The Popper is a size 4 Mustad 3366....The Sculpin/monster/sex dugeon variant is a #1 3366 in the back and a #2 crappie hook in the front. I'll cut off the front hook before using.

DSCN5296.jpg

DSCN5297.jpg