Sweet !!

C

Great pony

Here are some from my vice from the last 5 days

Rocky

Wow, you been doing some mad tying latly :headbang:

Sweet !!

C

Thanks C i love the hair this stuff is easy to work with compared to horse hair any way Thanks

Rocky

Great pony

Here are some from my vice from the last 5 days

Rocky

Wow, you been doing some mad tying latly :headbang:

Sweet !!

C

Thanks C i love the hair this stuff is easy to work with compared to horse hair any way Thanks

Rocky

:hyst: but that horse of youres sure look great on a hook :D realy glad you can use the stuff :) its been a pleasure, youre package havent arrived yet but i will lett you know the same second i get it :)

are you tired in youre tying arm from that fly marathon or are you still on the vice?

i will take a photo of what iv been doing an post it in a sec. heres a picture.

:rockon: C

post-11348-1229110756_thumb.jpg

post-11348-1229111012_thumb.jpg

That is way COOL love what you did with the JC is this your pattern?

Rocky

jup :) my pattern, the smallerst nails jc, on a size 14 swimming nymph Mustard hook, tied it for my first swap :) i tryed to make a cloëon dipterum in the last nymph stadium :) it turned out okay i think :)

Rocky

jup :) my pattern, the smallerst nails jc, on a size 14 swimming nymph Mustard hook, tied it for my first swap :) i tryed to make a cloëon dipterum in the last nymph stadium :) it turned out okay i think :)

Those are way cool. Im going to have to try a swap out

Rocky

I like them Claudia! Is that your pony?

I slapped the tube kit in my vise today. the pattern is a sparkle minnow (Greg Coffee pattern) the material is hair flash from fatbluegill.com and angel hair. I think I need to order some copper tubing an tie some up for summer!

post-2608-1229125548_thumb.jpg

post-2608-1229125601_thumb.jpg

Couple that I was workin on tonight.Did a few more but can't post them,I have a hard time getting my camera to focus on stuff that small.

post-18325-1229133083_thumb.jpg

post-18325-1229133112_thumb.jpg

Couple that I was workin on tonight.Did a few more but can't post them,I have a hard time getting my camera to focus on stuff that small.

I like that olive soft hackle! Looks like a killer pattern...fish will jump all over that!

reply post # 99

fishyboy, tube tying is not harder then any thing else, i think if you give it a try by looking at D5's links you will do great.

reply post # 98 / 100

Day5, thanks for joining and the pipeline of help on the tubes are fab! :headbang: great stuff that anglehair, cant live without it.

reply post # 101

northshore, youre flies looks sweet. pain in the but to not have a cam that works with the small stuff, but i think youre doing a fine job anyhow.

reply post # 103

fishmonger youre flies looks funny bright and colour full. they make me happy :D what are they? i havent seen those things befor. ps, i Dont mean this in a bad way at all, just curius.

Thanks to you all guys for sharing youre flies. it means alot to me.

Regards Claudia