Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Mato Kuwapi

Lurker comes out!

Hi! I have to admit that I've been lurking on occation but to date have not posted anything. Just making this one a quick g'day and hopefully I'll be in here more often. It's fishing season so what can I say. I work in a tackle shop, love tying flies and fishing my local waters almost daily. (The Thames River and the Grand)

Some of you may have seen me on Hipwader.com.

Not much to tell. I live in London Ontario Canada...but born and raised on the other side of the lakes. (Michigan)

user posted image

Glad to have to aboard. Must be nice to have rivers such as the Grand so near to you!!!

We hope you enjoy your time here, feel free to make yourself at home.

Hi there!!! Have we met? biggrin.gif Glad to see you here; see you down by the river. I'll be down there 6-dark tonight.

Art

welcome! I haven't fished the thames, but plan on trying it out sometime, as i live across the pond (LSC), and definitely need to get over to the grand when I can. Looking forward to readin your future posts.

steve

Welcome to the site i along with a BIG number of others on this site are from Michigan so your amongst family here wink.gif

Hope you enjoy the site put your waders on and jump right in biggrin.gif

SD

You won't have to worry about lurking on other site now that your a member here. This is the only place to be, not only are we the fastest growing fly tying and fly fishing site on the web, plus we have a great moderators with wonderful sense of humors.

bs.gif

A laid back atmosphere and plenty of Information and fly patterns form some of the best tiers in the world (you came to the right place)

No shit.gif wink.gif

OSD.

Welcome aboard! Nice to see you on the site. I'm a daily visitor ro hipwader.com although I do not post much; mostly lurk! There is a growing number of members from the London area smile.gif

By my count there are three residents from London here now. Well 3.5, seeings how Nick is here part time laugh.gif laugh.gif

Art

Welcome aboard, great place and great people all willing to help. Jump right in.

Fatman

Welcome to the site. You will have a blast with the people who hang out here (that is when they are not working or fishing).

Welcome to the site .. hopefully you will be around a little more, theres alot of talent here and everyone is friendly I'm from ontario myself.. just on the other side of the GTA in Oshawa... cheers.gif hope to see you around