Fly Tying
mcfluffchucker

show us your bench

I just spent the last month of every free day I had, including Christmas day remodeling my wife and I's craft/tying room. and this is the end result after I have everything moved back and put into a home on the new pegboard wall areas. I really need to find a way to convince her that I need the whole room but I am happy with what I have since she does not give me any trouble about my fishing or tying. I am very fortunate and I know it.

post-7989-1231121473_thumb.jpg

I just spent the last month of every free day I had, including Christmas day remodeling my wife and I's craft/tying room. and this is the end result after I have everything moved back and put into a home on the new pegboard wall areas. I really need to find a way to convince her that I need the whole room but I am happy with what I have since she does not give me any trouble about my fishing or tying. I am very fortunate and I know it.

post-7989-1231121473_thumb.jpg

Nice , very nice set up, almost could not see your vice for a sec, then spotted the Waste Troll, in the centre of the desk.. NICE...

The vise is a Dyna King Ron Abby Signature Edition. I recessed the waste catcher into the desk top so it is really a waste pit. I have a cordless hand vac mounted to the side of the desk and that is how I clean out the pit when necessary.

Here's my desk cleaned up.

Jeremy

Here is my desk all cleaned up too, and overflow storage.... GOT DUB

post-1167-1231465504_thumb.jpg

post-1167-1231465560_thumb.jpg

post-1167-1231465594_thumb.jpg

Still trying to figure where to put a frig. :rolleyes:

P9260038.jpg

P9260036.jpg

Nice room. Is it only for tying and rod building? What's all the awards on the back wall for?

Jeremy

Here's my desk cleaned up.

Jeremy

Here is my desk all cleaned up too, and overflow storage.... GOT DUB

The Cherry chests came from Lowes home improvement, the rest is IKEA the are solid pine which is rare, generally particle board, for IKEA but they are nice and fairly affordable and rock solid.

Still trying to figure where to put a frig. :rolleyes:

P9260038.jpg

P9260036.jpg

Nice room. Is it only for tying and rod building? What's all the awards on the back wall for?

Jeremy

Pretty much, have one little spot not in the pictures where I have a desk for my business.

The awards? There little things the wife gives you when you've done something good, get enough and you can trade em in for a room. :rolleyes: Actually a couple people liked the way I had put fur and feathers on a hook.