Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
stringbet

Anyone from Washington?

New to the forum, semi-new to fly tying. I live just outside of Seattle, WA. Glad I found this website/forum. Looks to be a lot of info and a very helpful group of guys here.

Welcome to the site! We are starting to get a few people from out your way in the PNW and we are always looking for new people to share info on their local waters and flies......make yourself at home.

Welcome to the site,

Lots of knowledge and levels of experience here and all are willing to help. Jump right in and have fun. WARNING: Watch out for the photoshop wars LOL j_k.gif they make for some really good fun.

Again Welcome,

Fatman

That would be me. I'm just to the south of you. In NE Tacoma on Twin Lakes/Federal Way border. Only two of use "westsiders". One "eastsider" here, but as we all know in WA, they don't count. wink.gif tongue.gif j_k.gif

Hey,

Since you brought it up...how is the fly fishing in the east side of the state... I am considering a VERY nice job offer in Spokane, versus a decent offer in Grand Rapids, MI, and I was just wondering....

'Nix