Fly Tying
j74snook

Saltwater swap

Ok this is a saltwater swap that is for tying your favorite fly for trout, snook, or red fish. The first 6 with "I'm in" is in. All swap rules apply. Tie six and send them to me by say feb 3rd. This is my first swap so lets have some fun.

My addy

James Jarrett

19531 NW Westerfield Rd

Altha, Fl 32421

SM j74snook - hard shelled grass shrimp DONE

1 airedale - popping shrimp RECIEVED :boxing: :boxed:

2 the saltydog - moes shrimp RECIEVED :boxing: :boxed:

3 supaflygsr - tbd RECIEVED :boxing: :boxed:

4 ridleyffo - Irish or Polish blonde hy tye RECIEVED :boxing: :boxed:

5 mouse6169 - streamer RECEIVED :boxing: :boxed:

6 rich mc - murdered muppet streamer RECEIVED :boxing: :boxed:

I don't live anywhere near salt water, but I might be interested (Might be too busy) but January 3rd is probably too early of a due date. Most swaps I have been in giv ethe swappers about a month to a month and a half to get their flies done.

I don't live anywhere near salt water, but I might be interested (Might be too busy) but January 3rd is probably too early of a due date. Most swaps I have been in giv ethe swappers about a month to a month and a half to get their flies done.

I'm sorry I got confuzled. I meant feb 3rd. I had one too many rum and cokes :cheers: .

Saltydog are you in? Mistake on my part with due date. It was suposed to be feb 3rd

Yup, I'm in for Feb 3rd for some MOE Shrimp. I'm a trout fisherman, but I tie flies for my Grandpa and his friends down in Florida for Snook fishing.

Gotta watch those Rum and Cokes, they sneak up on ya.

snook.

I'm in, but sad you left out the venerable striper.

I'll tie either an Irish or Polish Blonde hy tye. I have to see what bucktail I have in sufficient quantities.

What the hell! Probably will never be near the ocean (I'm a mountain stream sort of guy) But some saltwater patterns will work for fresh water. I'm in! :headbang:

Oh! Forgot to say what I'll be tying. I just went through a magazine, and I'll be doing a Popping Shrimp.

Guest rich mc

ill do the last spot. i tye a murdered muppet streamer. please give advice as to length and color. im from illinois rich mc