Fly Tying
j74snook

Saltwater swap

Got flies from rich mc and you guys are going to like. Very nicely tied baitfish pattern good for fresh and salt. Now I dont know if I want to fish for bass or reds. :headbang: :thumbup:

By the way riddlyffo. I also have leftys book and man there is alot of fantastic patterns in it.

I only get to borrow it sometimes and usually end up getting late fees. I did get Pop Fleyes for xmas though.

I'll tie some chunky blondes for you. Do you like all your blondes chunky? ;)

I thought a good swap would be to post a plate or two from the book and have everyone select one to tie. Dont know how legal it is to post copywritten material though. Anyone?

J74Snook, been to the Cow Palace Cafe ever? How long is your drive to the gulf?

J74Snook, been to the Cow Palace Cafe ever? How long is your drive to the gulf?

Yes I have been to cow palace cafe and I can drive to the gulf in about 50 minutes. I am originally from St. Petersburg and go down to visit my family when I do all of my snook fishing. MMMMMMMMMM snook the steak of fish!!!!

sorry fella's had to get caught up on some swaps from another form :blink:

looks like we have a good selection of shrimp so i'll tie a baitfish

will be salt fishin the first time this summer in naples and the keys :yahoo:

Looks like white is a tough color to beat for snook unless there's an objection or request i'll tie a white baitfish of some sorts.

Thick bellied or narrow and clouser like...what do the fish prefer :dunno:

sorry fella's had to get caught up on some swaps from another form :blink:

looks like we have a good selection of shrimp so i'll tie a baitfish

will be salt fishin the first time this summer in naples and the keys :yahoo:

Looks like white is a tough color to beat for snook unless there's an objection or request i'll tie a white baitfish of some sorts.

Thick bellied or narrow and clouser like...what do the fish prefer :dunno:

your choice.

Received flies from mouse yesterday and if these do not catch speckled trout than nothing will. These are one I am going to tie a bunch of. For living in Canada mouse hit the nail right on the head. And thank you mouse for the gift. I can tell you without even using it that it is a killer. j74snook

Received flies from mouse yesterday and if these do not catch speckled trout than nothing will. These are one I am going to tie a bunch of. For living in Canada mouse hit the nail right on the head. And thank you mouse for the gift. I can tell you without even using it that it is a killer. j74snook

OK kids, I got mine tied and packed today... they will be out in the mail tomorrow. I forgot how much fun it is to tie these saltwater jobs, I banged out a bunch more for my friends down on the east coast of fla.

I finished tying for the swap last night. Today, however, I got a grab box of materials from the fly tyers dungeon and got some really cool flashes.

Think I tie a few more before I decide which to send off. I will get them in the mail by Thursday and they should be down in Fl by early next week.

I finished tying for the swap last night. Today, however, I got a grab box of materials from the fly tyers dungeon and got some really cool flashes.

Think I tie a few more before I decide which to send off. I will get them in the mail by Thursday and they should be down in Fl by early next week.

I'll keep my eye out for your flies. Thanks j74 snook

OK kids, I got mine tied and packed today... they will be out in the mail tomorrow. I forgot how much fun it is to tie these saltwater jobs, I banged out a bunch more for my friends down on the east coast of fla.

keep my eye out for yours to. thanks j74snook

all done ready for an addy!

pumped about gettin these back! :headbang:

Addy is on first post. Thanks j74snook