Fly Tying
breambuster

Bluegill Step By Step Swap

Testing my ability to load photos.

Here's the crickets I'll be putting in the mail (if the picture loaded)

Phishtales

post-14553-1233023415_thumb.jpg

I received PK's flies yesterday. AWESOME! The pictures do a good job of showing how to tie this fly, but they don't really do it justice. You have to see this one "live and in person." The look like they're ready to climb out of the box! Great job, PK. And thanks for the extras.

Take care

BB

I received PK's flies yesterday. AWESOME! The pictures do a good job of showing how to tie this fly, but they don't really do it justice. You have to see this one "live and in person." The look like they're ready to climb out of the box! Great job, PK. And thanks for the extras.

Take care

BB

Glad you like 'em. :yahoo:

I'm anxious to try them out and see how the fish like 'em....

BB, My flies will be there we got whacked if that is even the word for it by an Ice storm, so I am kinda behind i'll try to mail them later this week,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,B,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, STILL NO ELECTRIC AFTER 5days, my flayscreen took a power overload and fried ,don't know yet if sat bit the dust. At least we got a good sized camping trailer

and fridge runs off propane, probably wont be back online for a few days, :headbang: :headbang:

No problem, Batman, you've still got plenty of time to get them here. How about sending some of that wintry weather our way. It is so rare to get it here that we will take whatever you want to send.

Also, I have received flies from Phishtales! These are absolutely AWESOME crickets. Man, they look like the read McCoy! Phishtales, you could have entered these in a REALISTIC contest. And they are a GREAT size fro 'gills. These are small crickets. I just know the 'gills are going to go hog wild over these. A really super pattern and tie!

Take care

BB

Flies hit the mail on my way to work today (Feb 2) with a couple extras for the SM.

Thanks again for hosting.

Regards,

Dan

Well it is still dark in the batcave guys, it sucks but we are healthy, comfort words from the wife, flies should be there

this weekend,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,B,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Thanks ncbluegill for the Step by Step on the Spider. I'm going to tie up a few tomorrow. Nicely tied bug. :headbang:

Thanks ncbluegill for the Step by Step on the Spider. I'm going to tie up a few tomorrow. Nicely tied bug. :headbang:

You can also check out Kent's web site for a better step by step of his spider along with several other of his patterns.

http://www.flyfishga.com click on the fly box.

Flies, flies and more flies! And all of them are absolutely AWESOME patterns! This is going to be the best 'gill fly box ever! I got flies from Dnthmn, Houndog and NCbluegills! Great work from all three tiers! Beautifully tied flies, and they should all be gill getters! Thanks guys, for helping to make this the best swap ever!

And thanks, for the extras!

Take care

BB