Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  

North Carolina trip July 14-18

I'm going to be in Cashiers/Sapphire/Brevard area from July 14-18. If anybody has any free time and wants to meet-up, let me know. I'd like to fish over the GSMNP this trip, so Irish wake up and PM me. cool.gif

BUMP

Somebody in NC must need an excuse to go fishing? I'll bring the beer.

dang, wish i could.... would make it a double trip visiting friends in lenoir. oh well, wishing you luck and hopefully finding a fishing partner.

steve

http://www.littleriveroutfitters.com/

Troutbum, the above link is a a great source of info for SMNP fishing. Great folks to talk to if you decide to phone or stop in and visit. Speaking of which, I would love to join you on Friday on either TN. or N.C. sides. If fishing in park boudries, I believe both states have a reciprocal agreement concerning licsenses. I am not familiar with the N.C. side but have been dreaming of trying Hazel Creek. Some legendary browns in there. Let me know if you would be interested. smile.gif

AA,

Friday I'm meeting someone to fish Greenland Creek in Panthertown, but thursday and saturday are open. I'd love to hit some big Browns. PM me if you can make either one of those days.

Sign in to follow this