Fly Tying

FTOTY Photos Making Progress!

There will be a scavenger hunt and if you can decipher the riddle at the end it will grant you access to see the flies.

what if you can't decipher the riddle?........I've been told i lack common sense.....What ,then i cant vote? <_< :unsure: :crying:

Nope, sorry. If you can't decipher the riddle I don't even think I would let you look at the photos once the contest is over.

Nope, sorry. If you can't decipher the riddle I don't even think I would let you look at the photos once the contest is over.

Thanks for the update #1

All of the photos are done! :headbang:

Looks like well over 400 flies this year. Still going to take some time to get all of the other work done so stay tuned...

THANKS WILL

YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Wow thats a lot of flies that had to be photographed. Thanks for all your hard work man. Quite a job to tackle. We do appreciate it.

Cordless mouse nuthin!!! With 400 flies, we're all gonna need a mouse that's 440 v. 3-phase!!!

Cordless mouse nuthin!!! With 400 flies, we're all gonna need a mouse that's 440 v. 3-phase!!!

440 441, what ever it takes, oh and Bruce, I live at 150KVA cheers, Futzer.

hope it gets here before the voting begins

World's Most Powerful Mouse: MX510 Performance Optical Mouse.

Logitech's most powerful computer mouse ever, the MX510 Performance Optical Mouse. "Designed for computer gamers and other "power users," Logitech says the MX510 can take 5.8 megapixels of surface detail per second, deliver a 12-bit data bath and support acceleration up to 15g. The company claims that the finish on each mouse is completely unique, making it like a snowflake -- no two are exactly alike. The MX510 includes eight programmable buttons, including an Internet forward and back buttons aimed at being within easy reach of the thumb. A Quick Switch Program Selector button is at the top of the mouse, which lets a user jump between open applications."

Source

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bud