Fly Tying
NineZeroSeven

Younger the better swap

All done that was great. really enjoyed myself. like i said to before. i am still a beginner only been at this for about 6 months, so this was a good test for me. hopefully they are decent. thanks for the opportunity.

My flies will be in the mail tomorrow. :headbang:

Thanks NineZeroSeven for hosting this great swap. :headbang:

P.S this is my first swap and I am looking forward to participating in more swaps in the future. Especially if they are hosted by you NineZeroSeven. :headbang:

Um, sorry I haven't been in touch. And just making sure. We just tie one fly, right? Or do we tie 2?

Hey Airedale - if you haven't already, please take a look at the swap rules and policies pinned at the top of the swaps page, and linked HERE.

Also, please re-read the first post where the signup list is kept. As mentioned there, each swapper will tie seven (7) flies.

Please let me know if you have any questions not mentioned above. Thanks,

No, I mean one fly for each person or two flies. I know that I have to tie one for everyone. Also, there has been a scandal in my family, and someone using our computer has commited fraud. Please understand that this isn't me. Sincerely,

Jim Baratta

Sorry, need your addy too. Once all this stuff blows over, I'll need a major rest. Sorry everyone.

ninezeroseven, i was just wondering if you had recieved my flies yet i think that i put Josh H on the toe tags. thanks again for this great swap