Fly Tying
mouse6196

Support our troops SWAP

Ok here's the rules for this one. In the spirit of supporting our troops, everyone needs to use a colour from the support ribbon below. With these colours, they will support Canadian, American, and all other allied forces. The colours to be used are: RED, BLUE, WHITE, YELLOW. You can tie any fly as long as one of these colours are used in it somewhere. You don't need to use all the colours, just one.

Once my own flies are recieved, I'm sending them to a friend and avid flyfisherman who will be returning home in 3 months (any extras will also be sent to him).

10 Flies are due by March 5th so there is lots of time to get creative.

NOTE: I'm in Canada so my American friends can use International Reply Coupons or just throw in a buck or two for postage and I'll look after it.

First 10 with "I'm In" will participate. Here's the coloured ribbon for reference.

troops.jpg

I took myself off the list but will be tying 10 flies. This will make it so that no one gets their own fly back.

SM- Mouse6196 - Polar Streamer FINISHED

1. Vegasphotoman - Royal Wulf RECEIVED

2. Healingdrumproject - Patriot Haven't heard from ...will give it 2 more days then out.

3. Cjforsyt - White Crystal Wooly Bugger RECEIVED

4. TXflytier - TBD Haven't heard from ...will give it 2 more days then out.

5. Stewynofly - White Weeny RECEIVED

6. Mdntn - Black Nose Dace RECEIVED

7. Ibrb - Wine Copper John RECEIVED

8. Houndog - Stimulator RECEIVED

9. 2bonthewater - TBD RECEIVED

10. Skoli - Blue Bomb Bunny Streamer RECEIVED

SWAP IS FULL

Yes...all donated to a serviceman. You're only responsible for 10 flies but often extras get sent. So I just wanted to let people know where they will go.

There will be fishermen (women) from all over in the swap so tie what you like best. That's the beauty of swaps, you get flies that work all over. Up here we use alot of nymphs, dries like caddis, buggers, any steelhead flies....you just tie what ever fly you like. Welcome aboard.

I'm in.

I tried to reply earlier but it did not post I guess.

I will tie the White Weeny.

I have been told that this is a real bass catcher in Pennsyvania when tied in chartrues, but other colors are effective too.

And I will happily throw in a few extra flies for your buddy.

Karl

I'm in , being a veteran myself I can't pass this one up.

I will come up with something new to tie for this one.

I'm in..........

Fly to be determined...........maybe a yellow / red sucker spawn pattern...........would catch steelies, salmon and trout

we'll see

thanks to all the troops...............who do their duty to protect us all

Ok here's the rules for this one. In the spirit of supporting our troops, everyone needs to use a colour from the support ribbon below. With these colours, they will support Canadian, American, and all other allied forces. The colours to be used are: RED, BLUE, WHITE, YELLOW. You can tie any fly as long as one of these colours are used in it somewhere. You don't need to use all the colours, just one.

Once my own flies are recieved, I'm sending them to a friend and avid flyfisherman who will be returning home in 3 months (any extras will also be sent to him).

10 Flies are due by March 5th so there is lots of time to get creative.

NOTE: I'm in Canada so my American friends can use International Reply Coupons or just throw in a buck or two for postage and I'll look after it.

First 10 with "I'm In" will participate. Here's the coloured ribbon for reference.

troops.jpg

I took myself off the list but will be tying 10 flies. This will make it so that no one gets their own fly back.

SM- Mouse6196 - Polar Streamer

1. Vegasphotoman - Royal Wulf

2. Healingdrumproject - Patriot

3. Cjforsyt - White Crystal Wooly Bugger

4. TXflytier - TBD

5. Stewynofly - White Weeny

6. Mdntn - TBD

7. Ibrb - Wine Copper John

8. Houndog - TBD